Tuesday, April 24, 2007

We went so you wouldn't have to: Trifecta - Downtown

Honestly, I don't know what we were thinking. Max and I have been attempting to explore the burgeoning dining scene downtown as it's so close to us. We had an opening to get to in Chinatown, so we wanted something close and relatively quick. Trifecta bills itself as an upscale sports bar - why that concept appealed to me, I have no idea! I wish I would have listened to my gut, but hunger got the better of me and I convinced Max to try it.



Long story short, awful in many ways. Pricey, mediocre, completely empty (I have a feeling they're packed after 5pm during the week), and a complete waste of time. Wallpapered with big screen tv's and a menu full of horseracing lingo, we were not the target clientele.


Well, live and learn.

No comments: